o, yüce kral.
We aren’t friends anymore
Frankly I don’t know if we ever were.
You fed me words as sweet as
Spoonfuls of sugar,
Until one day you asked
If you could be blunt with me.
As soon as I said yes
The sticky sweet words disappeared
Because I think we both knew that
Pretty words are only pretty
If they’re true.
One night I yelled so loud
At you through text messages
That my throat felt raw,
And after that we only spoke
In dry modulations of
“How are yous?” and “I’m fines.”
And it was then that I realized
That our midnight conversations
Consisted of nothing more than
Formal questions regarding the
Degrading status of
Our mental health.
We never really got to know
Each other, all the personal details
Friends spill to one another.
Sometimes I still read
Your old messages
Whose sole purpose was
To make me laugh.
And we haven’t talked in months
But I still wonder how you’re doing
Or if you still live with your brother
Because your parents
Needed to work things out.
And I know I shouldn’t care,
Because it doesn’t matter.
We may not be friends,
But I can still thank you
For teaching me that
Words that taste like granules
Of sugar can leave your throat raw
After they’ve been swallowed.
Cigarettes didn’t phase me, cuts didn’t scare me, drugs didn’t need me but god I went an hour without you and I finally realized what addiction was like
Stop saying it’s okay when your soul’s bleeding. Stop trying to dodge knives that always end up in the depths of your heart. Stop looking to the ceiling hoping that tears won’t overflow. Stop taking people’s shit. Walk away. Fuck them all.
I can’t believe how quickly you arrived. August just hurriedly rushed through before I can wholly go along the ride. Slow down for me, September. Be kinder to me than the months before you. I want your promise of a cooler touch. August’s warmth was too hot for my liking. June’s and July’s were…
You must not reduce yourself to a puddle just because the person you like is afraid to swim and you are a fierce sea to them; because there will be someone who was born with love of the waves within their blood, and they will look at you with fear and respect.
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
This is the best thing i’ve ever heard
My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade - 0:00
Green Day - Good Riddance - 0:12
Panic! at the Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies - 0:24
blink-182 - What’s My Age Again? - 0:34
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle - 0:46
We The Kings - Check Yes Juliet - 0:46
Third Eye Blind - Graduate - 0:56
All Time Low - Weightless - 0:58
All Time Low - Dear Maria Count Me In - 1:07
Switchfoot - Meant to Live - 1:18
Fall Out Boy - Sugar We’re Going Down - 1:07
My Chemical Romance - I’m Not Okay (I Promise) - 1:29
Boys Like Girls - Thunder - 1:40
30 Seconds to Mars - Kings and Queens - 1:50
Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue - 1:59
Relient K - Be My Escape - 2:00
Relient K - Sadie Hawkins Dance - 2:03
Simple Plan - I’d Do Anything - 2:14
Paramore - Misery Business - 2:15
Rise Against - Savior - 2:25
Sum 41 - Fat Lip - 2:33
My Chemical Romance - Teenagers - 2:34
Fountains of Wayne - Stacy’s Mom - 2:43
All American Rejects - Gives You Hell - 2:51
blink-182 - Feeling This - 2:53
Lit - My Own Worst Enemy - 3:08
Sum 41 - In Too Deep - 3:09
The Cab - One of THOSE Nights - 3:37
Relient K - High of 75 - 3:37
blink-182 - I Miss You - 3:37
Paramore - That’s What You Get - 3:48
AFI - Miss Murder - 4:03
Good Charlotte - Dance Floor Anthem - 4:04
Cute Is What We Aim For - Curse of Curves - 4:18
30 Seconds to Mars - Closer to the Edge - 4:30
A Day to Remember - All I Want - 4:45
Mayday Parade - Jamie All Over - 4:57
Fall Out Boy - Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - 4:57
Cartel - Say Anything (Else) - 5:22
Taking Back Sunday - MakeDamnSure - 5:37
Rise Against - Audience of One - 5:47
Fall Out Boy - Sugar We’re Going Down - 5:48
I FOUND IT KEANI!!